1. Book Details - View your print and copy allowances.
2. Annotations Icon - View your highlights, notes and bookmarks.
3. Search Within Book - Type your search term into the search box, making sure to put phrases in quotes. Search results are displayed with frequency bars next to each chapter. Select the chapter name to see the results per page and contextual snippets of text.
4. Book Download - Downloading a book is an easy 3-step process to computers, tablets, and phones.
5. Chapter Download - Download a chapter to PDF. Text is searchable and selectable, and a citation is included. Pages included in your Chapter Download are counted as part of your overall print allowances.
6. Copy - Copy the whole page by selecting the copy icon in the navigation toolbar. To copy text within a page, select your text and use the copy icon in the pop-up menu.
7. Print - Create a PDF of a page, or a range of pages that can be printed or saved, and which includes a citation of the book. Printed pages are counted as part of your overall print allowances.
8. Add to Bookshelf - Save this book to your online bookshelf. If you have already added the title, the icon will be disabled.
9. Share Link - Copy a URL to this page in the book, which you may share with others at your institution.
10. Cite - Create a citation from your choice of styles: APA, Chicago, and MLA.