Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Visiting the Library
Here are some of the most important things for History Day researchers to know before they arrive:
"What should I bring?"
- Pencils and Paper for note-taking.
- Flash/thumb drive for saving documents.
- Money for the copy machine. Copies are 10 cents per page.
- A photo ID, if you have one.
- Your Public Library card to check-out books.
Borrowing Materials and Using Computers
Students with a valid Maryland public library card may check-out materials from the CSM Library.
Printing from the Computers
Printing is limited to 25 pages per day per person. If more than 25 pages are printed the charge is 10 cents per page. The Library does not have a color printer.