Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The College of Southern Maryland Library can be a great place to do research for your History Day project. This step-by-step guide for students gives some advice on how to make your research experience better!
The basic steps for History Day Research are:
- Get Started: Pick a topic and find secondary sources
- Online Primary Sources: Find primary sources that are available online
- Search the CSM Library: Find resources available through the CSM Library
- Visit the Library: Everything you need to know about visiting us
- More Help: People and places that can help on your research and project
Southern Maryland Studies Center