The College of Southern Maryland Library can be a great place to do research for your History Day project. This step-by-step guide for students gives some advice on how to make your research experience better!
The basic steps for History Day Research are:
- Get Started: Pick a topic and find secondary sources
- Online Primary Sources: Find primary sources that are available online
- Search the CSM Library: Find resources available through the CSM Library
- Visit the Library: Everything you need to know about visiting us
- More Help: People and places that can help on your research and project